Lets start with the good news, I installed the patch 16068402 on my local Win7, OBIEE 184.108.40.206.1 and the chrome issue on my Chrome 30.0.1599.101 was solved.
I will have to double check with my customers or patiently wait for the next Patch bundle.
But I write this post not only to brag about my computer.
Since the above patch is relevant for 220.127.116.11.1 and the latest 18.104.22.168 bundle patches solve the issue there, I still have few 22.214.171.124.X customers that haven't upgraded yet (soon I hope).
One of them tried the advice of Nosferatu84 at http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/X0uMqd7sE6E and says its working. (Didn't try it myself, but similar logic is described at Oracle support site). Please note it's absolutely not supported procedure.
So to summarize Nosferatu84 (I hope it's OK I copied the answer here):
It looks like Oracle found a solution, they haven't post it in the official blog but I tested in our DEV environment and it works.
When Nosferatu84 was asked how to redeploy the Analytics.ear, the answer was:
You might also be interested in: