Oracle DB Standard Edition 2 (SE2) 220.127.116.11.0 is available for download from Oracle here.The link to it's page is here.
At the moment it's available for the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
- Linux x86-64
- Oracle Solaris (SPARC systems, 64-bit)
- Oracle Solaris (x86 systems, 64-bit)
- HP-UX Itanium
- AIX (PPC64)
It is described as:
Oracle Database Standard Edition 2 is an affordable, full-featured database built for unprecedented ease of use, power, and performance. From single-server environments for small business to highly distributed branch environments, Oracle Database Standard Edition 2 includes all the features necessary to build business applications.
- Optimized for deployment in small enterprises, line-of-business departments, and distributed branch environments
- Offers customers a container database architecture, making it easier to plug into the cloud
- Includes rapid application development tools and supports a wide range of developer frameworks and data types including XML and JSON
- Available on servers supporting a maximum of two sockets on all Oracle-supported operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Unix
- Provides complete upward compatibility, protecting your investment as your usage requirements grow